Доставка по Москве бесплатная. Доставка по России и странам СНГ 15000р. Также есть доставка по всему миру.

Courier delivery from Russia to Europe on average €1500. Specify the exact cost of delivery to a specific country by calling +7 965 783-56-23. We have the opportunity to deliver a puppy to almost anywhere in the world, with the exception of countries with a protected area.

One of the main advantages of transporting puppies accompanied by our employee is the possibility of hand-to-hand delivery. After confirming the order, our employee will carefully deliver the puppy within 1-3 days


Puppies that have already arrived from Korea and are in Russia (✅) can be paid after inspection and conclusion of the contract.

If the puppy has not arrived yet and is in Korea (🟢), then we conclude an agreement, make a deposit in the amount of 30% and the puppy is yours. And we, in turn, begin the procedure of paperwork and delivery. The remaining 70% you pay after receiving the puppy.

When placing an order, tell our employee a convenient payment method for you:

— Payment in cash upon receipt of the puppy

— Payment by card via link or terminal

— Payment by QR code

— Payment through invoicing for payment in the bank